- FunkFu is a visual artist inspired by broken rails, rustling concrete, asphalt cakes, apartment tower blocks, or urban wilderness with the city’s glossy skyline shimmering at the horizon.
The fall of the Iron curtain and the dynamics of a newly liberated country certainly influenced the artistic output of my work. Perhaps the austerity of suburban tower blocks and the contrast of two different political worlds touch my artworks with stoic geometry and a bit of chaos. You can find figurative drawings combined with abstract forms in depicting the clash of Anthropocene with the natural world, and lost humans in their cities.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Apple pay, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments through Stripe or PayPal.
You will always receive an invoice along with confirmation email.
- How secure is this store?
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a Stripe or PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
- How long does it take?
The posters are printed on demand with our partner company Printful, or other printer in te Czech Republic, which saves a bit of waste on our planet. Then it take 5-14 days (depending on your location) to get to you.
- Customer care/info and returns
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
If you have any problem with your order, please reach out us to email@example.com.